I was recently nominated for another blogging award, the Kreativ Blogger Award, by Penny who writes the blog, harvestbeyondmyfrontdoor.wordpress.com . I am grateful for her nomination and by accepting it I agree to list 7 things you may not know about me and nominate 7 blogs of my choice for this Award.
As this award is about creativity I thought I would share just one photo that I created accidentally as I clicked the shutter button whilst carrying my camera out into the garden last week. Hard to tell what it is but it is quite pleasing in a simple way.
Margie, who posts one of my favourite blogs recently asked me about the photographic equipment I use so my 7 items about myself will relate to this.
1. My main camera is a Nikon DSLR
2. I use two lenses, both zooms, a Nikkor 18 – 55 and a Nikkor 70 – 300 VR.
3. If the weather is too wet or if I am shooting in adverse weather conditions I use my Canon Powershot compact.
4. If I forget my camera and find a picture that needs to be taken I use the camera facility on my Galaxy Smartphone which is an exceptionally good camera. It has a good macro facility and is great for shots without flash both indoors or out in the dark.
5. I keep a Skylight Filter on the lenses at all times to protect the precious glassware.
6. The only creative filters I use are a polariser and a +4 close up filter.
7. The software I use is Photoshop Elements.
My nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award are